Overlooking a private park, this Granada Park townhome in Rex Manor reveals a glamorous blend of modern convenience and sleek, easy style. Spaces remodeled with careful attention to detail provide a relaxing indoor-outdoor haven just moments from work, school, and local amenities.
Sun-lit gathering rooms paved with richly colored hardwood floors are centered by a stunning remodeled kitchen, flowing into a private patio surrounded by greenery and topped with a graceful pergola. Fitted with a quartz surround, a corner fireplace anchors the versatile dining area facing the island kitchen, adding both charm and function. Quartz countertops, custom cabinetry with pull-out storage, and a ceiling-height marble backsplash with open shelves are just a few of the kitchen’s many must-have features.
Upstairs, two secondary bedrooms offer plenty of closet storage and flank a hall bath refinished with fashionable tiles, dual quartz-topped vanities, and other designer fixtures. Quiet and elegantly appointed, the master suite is spacious with an immense custom closet and spa-like bath boasting dual vanities, quartz countertops, oversized floor tiles, and a marble shower with bench.
Also included are a half bath with marble mosaic accent wall, and an attached garage wired for media and designed for flexible use as a studio or fitness room. Storage options await at every turn, while amenities like zoned climate control by Nest® and an upper-level laundry permit optimal enjoyment.
Within strolling distance are fitness facilities, eateries, and groceries at Safeway. You can also quickly reach excellent schools, Rex Manor and Stevenson Parks, Stevens Creek Trail, entertainment at Shoreline, and shopping and dining in vibrant Downtown Mountain View. Plus, commuters have prime access to Light Rail, Caltrain, Highways 82, 85, 101, and 237, and campuses for world-famous employers like Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and more.
* 1,904+/- sq. ft. townhome
* 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
* Tastefully refinished to synthesize breezy living with modern luxury
* Bright, spacious gathering rooms flow into the chef’s island kitchen and private patio—ideal for entertaining
* Corner fireplace trimmed in quartz anchors the versatile dining/family area
* Kitchen amenities include quartz countertops, breakfast bar, ceiling-height marble backsplash, custom cabinetry, open shelves, and stainless appliances
* Expansive master suite presents vast custom closet and spa-like bath with dual vanities and marble shower
* Both secondary bedrooms enjoy extensive closet storage
* All bathrooms have been luxuriously redesigned
* Attached garage is designed for fitness or studio, and includes media wiring
* Private patio retreat surrounded by greenery is covered by graceful pergola
* Upper-level laundry with front-loading appliances
* Sustainable features include dual-pane windows and zoned Nest® climate control
* Wide-plank wood floors, recessed lights, and designer features throughout
* Access to guest parking and private park with play area
* Rex Manor forms one of Mountain View’s most treasured neighborhoods
* Moments away from groceries at Safeway and Shoreline trails, parks, and entertainment
* Within blocks of shopping and fine dining in Downtown Mountain View
* Explore play areas and walking paths at Stevenson and Rex Manor Parks
* Use nearby Stevens Creek Trail for recreation or bicycle commuting
* Prime access to Light Rail, Caltrain, Central Expressway, and Highways 82, 85, 101, and 237, plus world-class campuses of Google, Microsoft, LinkedIn, and more
* Near fine schools like Theuerkauf Elementary, Crittenden Middle, and Los Altos High (buyer to verify attendance)